At First Methodist, members and donors like you support this church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts and Service. The outreach and ministries of this church depend on good people like you investing their time, talents and financial gifts to this church.
Through your generous support this church is able to accomplish the following and much more!
- We mentor our Children and Youth to be future Christian leaders by teaching them how to love like Jesus.
- We create meaningful worship experiences each week so that people may come to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- We create jobs / employ a staff that allows us to be efficient and dedicated to all of the above and more.
- We support our community by paying the real estate and utilities so that countless non-church groups can use our facilities for all types of meetings at little to no cost.
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to First Methodist, you acknowledge that:
- First Methodist of Forney is a nonprofit organization.
- First Methodist did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to First Methodist becomes the property of First Methodist and First Methodist has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.
We know it can be very inconvenient to mail your church offering or drop it off at the church. So we are now adding another option for you to give your tithes and offerings to the First Methodist Church of Forney.
This is called e-giving (electronic giving), and many people have already started using it.
Click on the link below, and it will ask you to set up a profile with your name, email address, and password. You then can select your checking account, savings account, or credit card. Whatever amount you choose will be deducted from the account you select. You may give one time, weekly, or monthly. There is a small processing fee that you can pay, or the church can pay. The Webpage Link is below:
If you have a smartphone, you can load the app onto your phone and create your profile. The smartphone links are below:
If you have any questions, you may call customer service at:
Vanco (GivePlus) Client Services Representative
3800 American Blvd. West
Bloomington, MN 55431
Hours: 8:30am-7pm EST M-F
Email: [email protected]
Or you may contact our church office 9am-2pm (M-F).
Check or Money Order
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
First Methodist Church ForneyPO Box 3208 Forney TX 75126